Please note that zkApp programmability is not yet available on Mina Mainnet, but zkApps can now be deployed to Berkeley Testnet.
How to Use a zkApp
Learn how to interact with a zero-knowledge smart contract
- Install a zkApp-compatible Mina wallet.
- Make sure that your Mina wallet contains MINA to pay for transaction fees.
The Mina community has created a variety of different wallets. Only the Auro Wallet for Chrome supports interactions with zkApps currently.
- Visit the zkApp in a web browser. For example,
- Interact with the zkApp as intended. For example, make a move in a game, enter in your age, and so on.
- Click the confirmation button to send the transaction to the Mina network.
- In your Mina browser wallet extension, confirm the transaction.
- Done! Congratulations. Your transaction will be processed by the Mina network and, when accepted into a block, will update the zkApp's on-chain state.
Check the zkApp transaction
To confirm that your zkApp transaction has been successfully processed, view the clickable transaction hash shown by the wallet on a block explorer.