Install a Wallet
Learn about wallets you can use to send and receive MINA.
The Mina community has created a variety of different wallets. You can send and receive MINA using any of these wallets, currently the Auro Wallet for Chrome and MinaPortal support interactions with zkApps.
- Auro Wallet (Chrome, Firefox, iOS, & Android)
- Clorio Wallet (Windows, MacOS, Linux, and online)
- Staking Power (iOS and Android)
- Ledger Mina Protocol wallet For instructions, see the Ledger Hardware Wallet doc.
- MinaPortal, a MetaMask Snap To learn more, see the MinaPortal wiki .
To prevent spam, the Mina network charges a one-time account creation fee of 1 MINA. This fee is automatically deducted from the first transaction received.
Wallet for Node Operators
The Mina CLI also provides the ability to store, send, and receive MINA. However, this method is intended only for Mina node operators and we do not recommend this as a wallet for typical users. View the Mina CLI docs to learn more.
Now that you've learned how to set up a wallet, you can learn how to send and receive MINA.